Re: Variac

Hi Mark,

Looks like a great variac!  I have the almost generic instructions at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/VarFrnt.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/VarBack.jpg

If you put 120VAC in you get 0-140VAC out at 20 amps.  You can draw a bunch
more current if you want but be careful no to burn the brushes up.  Hard to say
"exactly" how this one hooks up, but it probabaly has a chart and diagram on it
or it is very obvious.  When it comes, you will see exactly what you have and
we can be more specific if you have questions.

Cheers,

        Terry