Re: Music Instrument Tube Amps conversion to Tesla use?

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Let me jst say this again: Not going to happen! You have some audio amps
that, even though slightly modified (understatement?!), are worth some
real money. Don't destroy these to attempt to make something that is not
possible. The only things that may be good for a vac coil would be the
filiment tranies, plate tranies, and tubes (6L6's), and only for a whimpy
VTTC! Just think, where is the oscillator? But you could use one of these
to amplify a audio signal to modulate a real VTTC!

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>