Re: Toroid forming

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hey Pete, that is quite a challenge! I am in the process of building up a
"coin shrinker" but a whole toroid, geez, that is well beyond my
expertise.  How can one apply enough juice to 'shrink' a toroid?  Oh
wait, someone, somewhere on the list will come up with a toroid shrinker,
I am sure!   Al.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:57:41 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>
>

> Guys,
>      I've been following up on some of the "quarter shinking" web
> pages, and
> its obvious...  we should be using this technique to make our own
> toroids.
> It would be appropos since it is so closely related to our own tesla
> coiling,
> being that is uses high voltage capacitors and inductors!
>
> Who's going to be first?
>
> -Peter Lawrence.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.