Re: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

A Teslathon in San Francisco could be at my warehouse anytime except July 25,
Aug. 24-27 or Nov 16-19. I am retired. The x-ray man here has plenty of x-ray
transformers cheap for anyone interested. The inexpensive hotels are on
Lombard street but the warehouse itself is in the old Hunters Point Navy
shipyard, bldg 401.
Jim Heagy  (homerlea-at-aol-dot-com).