RE: mmc-type cap use question and coiler location

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

As others have said the MOT cap doesn't have enough stored energy for pulse
discharge work. Plus it takes quite a bit of thought and materials to do it
safely. Take a look at what I did...

http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/pulse_discharge.htm

Regards,
Brian B.