RE: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

List Members,

I received a number of requests for the URL to the 1999 and 2000 Southern
California Teslathon pictures. Here you go...

http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/socal.htm

Enjoy,
Regards,
Brian B.