Re: uv dangers from uncovered gap

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

chris, all
thank you for the reassurance. i have enough trouble with dry lenses
when i wake up, last thing i need is to tear my eye apart after a good
day of coiling. i had never had a problem while welding, but then i've
never slipped on a bar of soap in the shower either? so i will be
careful, but i wont be looking like the "bug man" while i'm coiling now.
marc m.
geek #1055

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chris Dobson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dobbo22-at-bigpond-dot-com>