RE: The Geek Group, toys for sale

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Jeff

Asking for the weight is an important question. I bought a 300 lb x-ray
transformer for $120, but the freighting charges from New Orleans to South
Dakota was $315. The seller was kind enough not to charge me for a pallet or

Godfrey Loudner