Re: Toroid bulk buy

Original poster: "Bob Thaden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <robert.thaden-at-amd-dot-com>

Dents scare me too.  The thick stuff like the last one is impossible to
fix imo.  I fear that a two piece a) can not be made smooth, and b) is
inconsistent with their manufacturing process and could be costly.  A
clean aluminum tape seam might work nice though....?  Their welding at the
seam is absolutely incredible, btw..

-bob