Re: Toroid bulk buy

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi all
I`v been keeping a close eye on the bulk buy thread.
I think that if we all go for the 8.5" by 34" with a 10mm mounting hole.
What we need to know is what thickness of ally the toroid needs
to be spun out of, our 6" by 24" toroid is made of 2" ally and is
quite heavy.
So how many of us are there at the moment that may want a spun toroid.??

Cheers Mike Tucknott

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>