mmc-type cap use question and coiler location

Original poster: "Rocky by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slamdvw-at-newwaveis-dot-com>

I see on several tesla pages that some of you are making quarter shrinkers, and
other hi-energy pulse discharge stuff...  The question I have is..: can a MMC
type cap be used as a pulse cap or am I barking up the wrong tree for that?

On the note of Tesla Coiling... Are there any 'Coil-o-Thon's going on around
(near, in), the state of Wyoming???  if so, when, where??

Thanks

Rocky