Re: ebay x-ray transformer

>Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>
>
>There is an x-ray transformer on ebay with # 1603664422. It has been
>removed
>from its tank to reduce shipping weight. You can see some parts of the
>rectifier.
>
>Godfrey Loudner

Mark Broker (G-5#10) and I removed the diode strings from one of our large
X-Ray trannies a week ago. I'll post pics of them (and the removal, I
*think* we got pics of it, Mark?) to the site tomorrow. I'm adding a LOT
more to the HV section, a whole set of pages to Tesla-related parts. X-ray
transformers, MOTs, etc... A whole page to NSTs :)

Have fun!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek