Re: Fanciful spark-augmenter

Hi Ken,

I came in on this late so I am a little behind the latest theories of the
hour :-))

However, I was able to sort of get it to work.  Hardly optimal or anything
but the diagram at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/KensFan1.gif

Gave an output voltage of:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/KensFan2.gif

So it does work somewhat in a computer model.  Still much can be done to
improve things!  Looks like one could get a very high BPS (~1000 to 5000)
from such a system.  The coupling and power transfers are rather complex
but the computer can handle the details.

This is certainly a "NEW" type of Tesla coil system.  Many unknowns!! :-))

Can't you still apply for a patent?  It is obviously your idea and all.  I
don't think mentioning like this matters, but I know little about that stuff...

Cheers,

	Terry