Re: Mike Hammer?

Original poster: "Mike Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mhammer-at-gallatinriver-dot-net>

At 06:17 PM 6/1/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Bart McGuyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bmcguyer-at-houston.rr-dot-com>

>Hi everyone,
>    I was just going through all my old tesla links, and I noticed that Mike
>Hammer's old page does not exist anymore.  There was no update, and I have
>not seen any links to him from anywhere.  Does anyone know if he still has a
>webpage?  and the adress?  Anyways, he was the head of the Tesla-2 list that
>I used to be on (quite a while ago!), and I was just wondering.  Thanx.
>

>Bart Mc.

Bart and all,
I dont read Chips's list that closely anymore. I just skim
through looking for items of interest. This morning I see posts
with my name on them. I figured...oh no...what did I do now?

As Terry and Bert had already mentioned my page is still functional
and actually at the same place its always been. Just the domain name
has changed. It is really out of date and needs some serious work.
http://home.gallatinriver-dot-net/mhammer/

The Tesla-2 list originally started by Ralph Hartwell over 4 years
ago has been transferred to its own server and its own domain.
I now run the list. The list has been in continous operation
and the archives up to December 2000 are available on my page at:
http://home.gallatinriver-dot-net/mhammer/archive/

During December 2000 the list was moved to its own server and
new list server software. (GNU Mailman) Archives are now made
automatically and can be found at:
http://www.tesla-2-dot-org/

TTYL!

Mike Hammer