Re: spun toroids

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Dave and list

The bulk buy for pig powered coils sounds like a good idea,
There are a few thing I like to know before commiting to the group.
I was after a Toroid about 36" by 8" made of 1mm -2mm ally.
I need to know how much one would cost and how the price comes
down and the order goes up. And now for the big qustion----what
would be the dreaded shipping cost from the US to the UK.
And I`d need to feel happy that $500 plus of spun toroid did not
turn up in the UK with dents all over the thing.
I think on the face of it that a bulk buy is a good plan, but we need
more info first......

Cheers Mike Tucknott