Re:Re: spun toroids

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>>I was just wondering if there may be enough piggie coilers  out there
>>that would be interested in a bulk buy of larger  toroids like say 8"
>>X 32". The 6"X 24" ones looked great  form the pics, but these just
>>wouldn't be quite big enough  for my 10 kVA pig system. I know the
>>cost would be prohi-  bitive for single orders, but may become
>>somewhat more  affordable if enough people were interested. If we
>>could get  them for < $250 each, that would be a definite plus :-)
>
>>Sparkin' in Memphis,
>  >David Rieben

I would be interested in one as well.  Weight is definitely a
consideration though.  The ones from the last group order were
gorgeous but very heavy for their size.  A slightly thinner wall
might work well in the 6061-0  aluminum.  That is if enough people
are interested.

Zap!

Charles Brush