Re: Transformer

Original poster: "John Crighton by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jcrighton-at-sia-dot-net.au>

> Hi, I can't a ford the shipping on my MOTs from America so, I am
> looking for anyone who knows someone who will or will sell me a
> transformer, of the power of 12/60, or 9/60 or have MOTs for sale in
> England that are second hand or going cheap.
>
> Thanx
>
> Michael

Hello Michael,
do not spend your hard earned brass buying MOTs. You get them
from inside old micro wave ovens for nothing at rubbish dumps, or
the side of the footpath on council clean up days. If you go to a few
appliance repair centres and ask for old ovens they will be delighted
to give you half a dozen to clear their floor space as it saves them
time and expense taking them to the local tip.
Regards,
John Crighton
Sydney, Australia