Re: FW: Old stuff...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/1/01 5:51:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>
>
> Hi Terry:
>
> I *LOVED* the TC.JPG, so much so that I just spent an hour fooling with
> Photoshop to remove the folds, cracks, and other blemishes, resulting in
> an image that is truely frame-worthy.  With DaveP's permission, could
> you please add the attached file to his directory, and copy the List?
>

> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/DaveP/tc_magazine_cover_fix
> .jpg
>

> Thanks, Gary Lau
> MA, USA

Hi All!
All that's missing is a BIG caption saying "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME".

I wonder:
1. Did the people in the picture survive?
2. Was the photographer injured?
3. Was the picture Faked like Tesla sitting in his "lightning"?

The fan-cooled spark gap is a nice touch.
Matt D.