Re: MMC Losses

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Ted L in NZ jumping in.
If anybody has a successful method of measuring loss angle of caps directly
with sig gen , counter and CRO. I'm not too sure how to measure a small loss
angle.

Suspect calorific methods at medium current thru the cap would be a
possibility too. Messy and tricky however

Tnx
Ted L in NZ
Subject: Re: MMC
<A123X-at-aol-dot-com>