Re:Re: spun toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

In <4.1.20010531130008.00acfad8-at-pop.dnvr.qwest-dot-net>, on 05/31/01
   at 01:00 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> said:

>I was just wondering if there may be enough piggie coilers  out there
>that would be interested in a bulk buy of larger  toroids like say 8"
>X 32". The 6"X 24" ones looked great  form the pics, but these just
>wouldn't be quite big enough  for my 10 kVA pig system. I know the
>cost would be prohi-  bitive for single orders, but may become
>somewhat more  affordable if enough people were interested. If we
>could get  them for < $250 each, that would be a definite plus :-)

>Sparkin' in Memphis,
>David Rieben

Yeah, I would be interested in one of those. About how much would one
of that size weigh? I can lift it, no problem, but have to use a small
stepladder to get it on top of the secondary.

Alan
http://personal.atl.bellsouth-dot-net/~ajones18/index.html