Re: Short, Fat Resonators?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Has anyone on the list experimented with very low
> aspect ratio (1 to 2 diameters tall) resonators?

	I haven't, but a fellow called N Tesla did some
	good work with one just over 100 years ago.

	8)>>

	(In those pix ofthe 'Springs lab, that 'fence' thing
	is the _secondary_.   Real Squat.)

	I am by no means saying that imitating Tesla's design
	is necessary, but he DID try a lot of variants & that
	was one of the last....

	best
	dwp