RE: computer fans

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

I believe most new computer fans run on 12V DC.  They usually say right on
them, but if not, you'll have to experiment.  I would not suggest applying
120VAC as it's unlikely that's what they use.

Gary Lau
MA, USA