RE: Colorado Springs Notes

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Ralph,

You want to also get the book Richard Hull wrote. It explains most of
Tesla's notes and most importantly (for me) it converted terms that were
common at that time into units I'm familiar with. I wish I had this book the
first time I struggled through the notes...

Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes
of Nikola Tesla Second Edition
by Richard Hull
xxvii, 203 pp., well illustrated
ISBN: 1-893817-00-8
371-TCBG ... $27.50

There is a lot of commentary on the book at

http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/more/371tcbg.htm

and you can order it there also...

Regards,
Brian B.