triggered gaps

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

all,
with all the new interest in the triggered gaps coming in (i'm so happy
about this too) i was thinking about building triggered gap systems for
sale to the coiling community?
if interest is found in this, i would build a lower power unit for nst's
and a higher power unit for piggies.
this is just an initial thinking so i will have to check on cost for the
coils, caps, and dimmers and then decide how much my time involved is
worth?
i could also custom build setups for the really high current systems
since i have a pretty reliable supplier of carbide.
if any are interested contact me off list and i will discuss the designs
needed and power levels expected so we can figure the best setup?
thanks to all and am looking forward to all the new ideas and setups
that will be coming in as the initial FEAR of tossing the rotary gaps in
the trash.
marc m.