Re: NST current limit adjustment.

Hi Rick,

See my current meter at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/meter.jpg

You can probably make the equivalent with what you have there.  You have to
have the meters and all isolated from ground.  Since the NST outputs are
shorted, the voltages should be pretty low.  However, if something goes bad, it
could mess up the NST and the meter pretty bad.  Don't go near it while the
power is on!

Cheers,

        Terry