terry's protection filter

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

terry, list,
I am switching to running my coil on a 9kv 150ma nst bank instead of my
previous, dinky little 15/30 nst (thanks trent). I didn't build a filter
for the original one, but I did print out a copy of the filter. I
noticed that it is for 15 kv, not for 9, so I thought I should use less
MOV's since I have less voltage but what about the capacitors and the
power resistors? can I get by without making modifications? thanks for
the help,
Robert