Re: Odd wire on a 15/120

Hi Jonathan,

The "extra lead" sounds like some strange custom thing...  I would think it
should be grounded to the case.  Some engineer may have been getting too
scientific and requested the midpoint ground be brought out to a lead...
Maybe someone else has run across this...  I would ohm it all out with an
ohm meter to see what you have there...

BTW - Terry has some 90 lB 15kV 120 MA new NSTs if anyone is near northern
Colorado with a truck and a chiropractor :-)) $75.00 each...  No "extra
leads" :-))

Cheers,

	Terry