BIG variacs and NSTs for sale

Original poster: "Fred Bultman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <royaloakmin-at-home-dot-com>

Hi Everyone,
    I have two GE volt-pac variacs for sale. They are rated for 30 amps at 520
volts 60hz. They are extremely heavy and will take 10 kva each no problem. They
have been separated from a 3 phase unit so you will have to provide your own
control knob. 90.00 each Also, If anyone wants neons, just e-mail me with what
you are looking for. (I have a rusty france 9/60 for $15 plus shipping)
Thanks,
Jim Bultman
G-2
G-1141
<mailto:royaloakmin-at-home-dot-com>royaloakmin-at-home-dot-com