Re: kVA Effects & Microsoft

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on a really cool show!  Since I have "connections", I knew
something big was going on with you guys but I never could piece together
the fragmented details and figure out the real story ;-))  Looks like you
did a perfect job there and the audience really loved it!!

Thanks for avoiding the "Tesla coil electrocutes Bill Gates" headline
:-))))  Avoids ol' Terry finding 5,000,000 new subscribers the next morning
asking "what is a Tesla coil" :-))

http://www.teslacoil-dot-com/

Cheers,

	Terry