salt water capacitors

Original poster: "Nick Graber by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>

hello all I am having some troubles with my tesla coil and cant seem to figure
out how to correct it I belive i dont have the correct capacitance.  first of
all my coil stats

-primary tank
2 mot's with voltage multiplyers that brings it up to 12kv or so

-sparkgap
easy multi gap spark gap made of copper pipe and a pice of plexy glass

-capacitor
this is the unknow. I made a saltwater bucket that I read about on geek group
that is 12 carona bottles in a 5 gallon bucked with all of the bottles filled
up to the bend were the neck of the bottle starts I cant seem to figure out if
I have toomuch capacitance or too little.
-primary
 12 3/4 turns of 1/4" copper tube spaced at 1/4 with a 8" diamiter whole for
the secondary.

-secondary
4.5" diamiter pvc wound with 32awg wire 30" tall(windings are 29" of the 30)

so if someone can help me to get my capacitance problem fixed I would be
greatfull I can get about a 5" arc off of it as of now.

Nick Graber
nickgraber-at-home-dot-com