Re: Where are the big Hamfests?

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Mike, List Members

Try this link:

http://www.arrl-dot-org/hamfests.html

to the Amateur Radio Relay League's hamfest database. There one can locate info
on just about any hamfest in the Northern Hemisphere.

As far as large hamfests go, Dayton Hamvention still reigns as the biggest
afaik. Two other decent sized Midwest hamfests that I attend regularly are the
Indianapolis Hamfest, this past July 7th and the Fort Wayne Hamfest on November
17 & 18. I've heard that the Timonium Hamfest (Maryland) is a worthwhile event
though I've not ventured there.

Perhaps others might wish to comment on events in their locales.
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>