Re: 120 bps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

What was the formula for figuring it out on different transformer sizes? I
think it was in a post from the archives, you gave me a link to the page a
while ago but I lost the address to it. I also wasn't able to find it
searching the archives for some reason.

Mark