Re: Modulation

Hi Shad,
         Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that you could modulate
the gap firing rate but the idea I had was to make use of an inherent
property of the system which would allow firing at full power. I
don't know if anyone else has considered making use of the fact that
a TC does a modulation job all by itself. Something slightly original
hopefully.

Regards,
malcolm