Re: Liability...the thread that will not die..

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Ah, yes. And don't forget about the CPSC (consumer product safety
commision), you have a defective or dangerous consumer item, and watch
out!

But HV equipment used in Tesla coils should be sold as "expiremental", to
only competant adults who sign a disclaimer, and don't score out of the
norm on a MMPI test (psych test)!;-)

David Trimmell