Re: Twin coils on ebay

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

sounds good to me, it will probably only be six to eight pages once
translated into lawyerese.....

<<
 forgive my nievety of the law, but do gun manufacturors get sued when
 someone is inadvertantly shot?
 why not just make the purchaser sign a waiver that says "the purchaser
 acknowleges that a tesla coil is a dangerrous device that can cause damage
 to life or limb, as well as property. said purchaser agrees to accept totaly
 responsability in perpetuality for ANY injury to himself or others, as well
 as any damage to any property"
 short and sweet..
 but i doubt anything in the legal profession ever is...