Re: NST Ground, RF ground, the whole bit...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/14/01 11:54:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Those
> devices that are intended handle RF should be connected to RF ground along
> with
> the secondary base i.e.: the NST Filter/Safety Gap, Strike Ring, etc.

NST filter. well on terry's filter schematic, it shows the center going to
the NST ground, then to the RF ground. I think that's how I'll do it. Now,
what about the case of the RSG motor? should that me 60hZ, or RF ground? what
about any metal used in the base of the pri. circ. (bolts...)

Jonathon