Re: NST question

Hi Jake,

You make getting an NST sound too easy :-))

My small coil is a 9/30 (ACTown even ;-)).  I have a description of it and
it's protection filter at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/SmallCoil.htm

This has a pretty large primary cap since it is an LTR sync gap coil.
Hopefully, you can use it to get some ideas for your coil.

Cheers,

	Terry

Cheers,

	Terry