RE: First light - NOTHING HAPPENED!

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

On saltwater glass bottle caps, I once made a cap and I added four more
bottles and I got greatly reduced performance. One of the bottles was a
brown one and the rest were corona's. When I switched the brown one, for a
clear one, the performance was much better. All I could think of was that
the colored bottle was slightly conductive or lossy at RF frequency.