Server Down for JavaTC

Hi All,

Just to let you know, Pacbell has a problem which their techs are
currently working on. JavaTC will be down until they fix it. This is the
first time I've had a problem with Pacbell Services. If you try to go to
JavaTC now, you will either recieve a "404 error" or "this site should
never appear" message.

I just now called to find out the scoop, and they let me know "they know
about the problem and are working hard on it" (expecting it to be
working tomorrow sometime). As a matter of fact, when I called, the guy
in tech support said, "oh, that problem".

So, if anyone's had problems - well - sorry.

BTW, JavaTC isn't available for download like it use to be. I recently
reorganized the javascripts to separate scripts (helps me with
maintenance). Similar to John Corture's JHCTES program where .asp files
are called upon but not shown. I use .js files now. I will make a zip
file real soon so anyone can download and use it on their pc's without
the internet. As mentioned before, I want to make this program internet
capable for you to upload your coil once you've requested to have it
added to the database. I'll simply use an email address and coil name
(which is basically a password for your coil data - as many coil designs
as you like). I've got it working for my coil on a test version of
JavaTC and I'm real close to making this possible. Lot's of progress
made today. Pacbell kind of put a roadbump in my coding tonight.

Take care,
Bart