From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2001 05:18:48 PM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Cap for ignition coil driver

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Jake,

10uF is good, but 230VAC is marginal. I don't think
it will hurt anything to try it, and it may work fine.
In any case, motor caps like this are so cheap, if
you blow it, you can always replace it with one that
has a higher voltage rating. For my own use, I prefer
330VAC or higher.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg