RE: Check Your MMC Bleeder Resistors?

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

A loose bus bar connected to one of my MMC strings caused excessive heating,
melting the solder and allowing the bleeder resistor to drop off. Later when
reconfiguring the MMC I grabbed that string and YIKES!!! Luckily it was just
one cap and it discharged through the hand that grabbed it and not through
my chest. This information was passed back to Terry and he added the note to
wrap the resistor leads around the cap leads before soldering (I had just
tacked them on).

Hope this is of assistance...

Regards,
Brian B.