Re: NorCal Teslathon -- Interesting Devices and Effects

Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>

All:
    I put together a web page about the Marx Generator with lots of
pictures, descriptions
schematics, links, and a short movie clip from the NorCal Teslathon of the
Marx in operation.

Please look here:
http://www.mindspring-dot-com/~ottalini/
and click on "My little Marx Generator" for the page.

I also shot a number of pics and short movie clips from the Teslathon, and
will post them
(probably to Terry's site .. it's too much for mine!) as soon as I get a
chance.  The movies
of Greg's coil running turned out especially well ... my little Sanyo
digital camera took over
71mb of great movies (with sound) at 320x240 (about 5.8minutes total) before
I finally ran
out of storage!).

Thanks Jim, Greg and all for a great event ... very memorable (even though I
missed
Saturday).

Best,
        Kevin

PS - There are actually 6 "C" cell batteries in the unit (but I was only
using 5 of them,
         so close enough!)
ko