Re: New Email feature in JavaTC v7.11 Update

Hi All,

A quick FYI; the courtesy copy email is now optional in JavaTC. With data
(field names and values), I'm
hoping to play around with a database of sorts. My vision is to eventually
allow coilers to store and
retrieve coil designs online. I'm no programmer, so I'm learning as I go
(takes a while).

Thanks,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>