Re: 811A first light

Original poster: "Brent Turner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>

Hooooeeeey!

Son of CoronaTron???  :-)

You should be able to get 24" of discharge with a 4-1000. Especially if
you overvolt the plate. (For *short* run times...)

- brent

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. John Gudenas by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <comsciprof-at-ameritech-dot-net>