Re: NorCal Teslathon -- Interesting Devices and Effects

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Well I survived the Teslathon at my warehouse, met a bunch of great people
and saw many interesting devices so I suppose we will need to have another
one some time, maybe the time of year when it gets dark a little earlier. The
Marx bank that was shown there belongs in the modern are museum and Kelek,
with the second biggest coil there,  proved that Tesla coils are not just a
man's sport.
jim heagy