Re: Malcolms papers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Malcolm,

I printed the Corum and Maglic papers from the pdf  file.
My copies are complete. The math on the Maglic paper is illegible as you
warned at the outset. The diagrams aren't too great either. The text is clear
enuff.

The Corum paper consists of  9 pages, numbered at the bottom from pp 31-39.
All very clear copy.

The Maglic paper consists of 6 pages, numbered at the bottom from pp 112-117.

The text in both papers is complete and continuous from page to page.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman