Re: 304TL VTTTC pics and schematc

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cwillis-at-guilford.edu>

Yep, that is pretty good performance!  I can't see well enough from the photos,
but how hot do the tubes run on that coil?  (Is Claude is on the list?)

If you cannot find the address given, you might want to try
http://216.36.6.9/webdoc2.htg/Tube_coil/304TL.htm; At least right now, this
appears to be David Trimmell's IP.  Or- follow links from
www.chaoticuniverse-dot-com.

-Carl

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hi, I have just posted the 304TL schematic and pictures from Claude Masetto
on my web site.
See:
<http://192.168.1.202/webdoc2.htg/tube_coil/304tl.htm>http://192.168.1.202/w
ebdoc2.htg/Tube_coil/304TL.htm