IPPEX, Junk tubes wanted, and Tube coil power supplies for sale

http://ippex.pppl.gov/

Came across this looking for info on the Harpo project, the Group's new Marx
bank (BIG one :) ). Thought some of you might be interested, it's an
interactive educational site on matter, electricity, magnetism, energy and
fusion. Good basic science stuff.

I'm looking for junk tubes, only the BIG ones though. Anyone with some old
burned out 4-1000Z's or so please let me know if you'd like to get rid of
them. Anything over 2"dia or 4" tall, I'm interested.

In the shipment that carried the new mainframe we got last week, they also
sent us a couple tons (literally) of parts for Big Iron computers. I have a
pallet full of unidentifyable high amperage low voltage DC power supplies.
The large lytic filter caps on these are mostly in the 6.3VDC, 10VDC, etc
area, and they bank them in paralell and look like a 6-pack! They come with
diodes, caps, and most with transformers (I have some trannies seperate. I'm
thinking some of you might be interested in them for filiment supplies.
These are rated to what looks like 40A or so on most, judgeing by wire size.
If you're interested email me, I want to sell them to make money for the
Group.

Anyone know a URL for a strucural fiberglas company? I have to build a pair
of towers for 25 220lbs caps! These are gonna be BIG! :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group