Re: Malcolms papers

Hi Barry,

I'll send you the original bitmap images. They will be in 4 zip files (I'll
mail each
seperately incase of an interuption problem on my end or yours). Note
however, the images
are only as good as the scan and the scan is only as good as the original
documents. The
second page sliced off is due to the scan or the original and nothing to do
with pdf
files. With your pdf reader zoom set to view the document at 100%, it
should be as good
as the original bitmap images. If it is set for anything more or less than
100%, the
documents will probably be unintelligible.

Take care,
Bart