Re: Malcolms papers

Hi Barry,
          I'm sorry - no-one made me aware that part of one of the
papers was missing :(  Bart, was there a section missing?
    Re the readibility of formulae on Maglic's paper - as you'll have
surmised, they are all handwritten in bold "typeface" and is poor on
the original _copies_ that I copied them from. I set the scanner to
highest monochrome resolution. Perhaps I should have done a max
resolution colour scan? I can try again if people want.

Regards,
malcolm